Be prepared • Have a plan • Know your rights
Free Webinar Wednesday, June 10 at 9:00am EST
Why is a law day important?
- If you don’t save your home by the Law Day, the bank will own your house the next day
- It’s your deadline to pay what you owe or come up with another solution to the foreclosure
- You don’t get a second chance- once your Law Day passes, that’s it!
Falling Behind on Your Mortgage?
- Whether you are still paying or whether you have been served with foreclosure papers, we can help.
- Homeowners in foreclosure have many more options than they realize..
- The earlier they talk to a lawyer about foreclosure, the more options they have. Read More
Sign up NOW for FREE Webinar!!
Zoom Webinar Meeting June 10th
This webinar focus is “A special event for Connecticut homeowners with a July 7th law day”
Hartford Connecticut Suburbs